Last Thursday, Tommy and I headed into New Jersey to Giants Stadium for the U2 concert. They are one of my favorite bands and I'm so glad I finally got the chance to see them live. The show was amazing and, even with so many songs from which to choose, they played my favorite song, Beautiful Day. This song holds special meaning for Tommy and I because it was played every morning to get us ready for the day on our bus trip across Europe the summer we started dating. It was also the very last song played at our wedding reception! Maybe now Jack will grow up to be a U2 fan!
Here are a couple of pictures from the night:
Muse opened the night:

Followed by U2, of course:


2 comments:
It was a beautiful day for sure! There is really nothing like a live concert. I am glad that Jack allowed you to go. Love, Mommie Dearest
Wow! Looks like you two had fun!
Post a Comment