Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Baby in a Bumbo

It's been a quiet few days for the Mhire family since Poppy and Gigi left last week.  We've been trying to get into some sort of routine, but I think Jack hit his 6 week growth spurt right after they left, so its been a little difficult.  A few days ago, we were excited to get 4 and even 5 consecutive hours of sleep at night.  The past couple of nights, that has decreased back down to 3 and even less last night. :(  Keep your fingers crossed that tonight will be better!

Jack has really taken to smiling over the past few weeks - Mommy and Daddy love it!  He's also started making sounds - not really "coos" like most people say babies make, but more like "grunts."  I took him to my OB appointment yesterday and the doctor even said - "looks like you've got a grunter!" :)  We haven't been able to catch the smile very well yet on camera, but here are a few photos of the little guy - he loves his Bumbo!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just loved these pictures! The Bumpo is a pretty neat thing. Katy didn't have one - I think I should get her one for the new little guy. Keep these blogs coming. Love, Mommie Dearest

Kathryn said...

Look at that big smile! Adorable!