Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter

It has been a busy week for the Mhire family house hunting in Dallas, and once again, I find myself behind in my blogging.  More on that later, but now back to Easter.  We had a pretty low-key Easter this year.  Jack did get to help dye Easter eggs for his first time.  Unfortunately, Mommy and Daddy were too busy helping with the egg dyeing to take any pictures, but I can tell you there was a lovely blue egg with Jack's name on it!

Fortunately, we did better when it comes to capturing the present opening on camera.  Jack was a lucky little boy this Easter -
I'm not quite sure he knew what to make of it, but he seemed to enjoy opening his presents.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the Peter Rabbit and story book.  I'm really excited to have Mom and Dad read me some bedtime stories!
Thanks Poppy and Gigi for the fun musical bunny book.  I sure was suprised when it played music when I opened it!
And thanks to Great Grandma Dot for the cute bunny and laser top.  My furry brothers Max and Albert really enjoyed that one, too!
After egg dyeing and present opening, it was time for some tummy time!  I'm getting so good at it - I can roll over and everything!
Happy Easter everyone!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pictures !! I am glad that he enjoyed the presents. Maybe next year an egg hunt!! Love, Mommie Dearest

-r&b ...LT, lil man C, and miss lucy said...

That last pic of him on his tummy is just priceless! What a CUTIE-PIE!