Saturday, September 17, 2011

Our Little Escape Artist

Yes, I'm behind in my blogging and I promise I will go back and update everyone on the rest of our summer, but I wanted to post a little comic relief.  Jack has finally learned how to escape from his crib!  For the past few nights now, a few minutes after we put him down we hear the knob of his door turning, hear "Mama, Daddy" much louder than on the baby monitor and see two little legs dangling from the second floor balcony.  The crib railings still come up to his chest and we never hear a thud when he gets out, so Tommy and I were curious to know exactly how he was escaping.  When we put him down for a nap this afternoon, we turned on the video camera and let it roll to try to catch the little guy in action.  It didn't take long:
I guess a big boy bed is probably in our near future.  Ha!  My little baby boy is growing up so fast!!

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

What a clever monkey! Yep, he's growing up!

Anonymous said...

Don't I wish I was that agile!!! Yep, a big boy bed is in your near future. Love, Mommie Dearest