The weekend before Jack's actual birthday, we celebrated with friends and family. I came to the realization that planning a two-year old's birthday party when he can't tell you who he wants to invite, all of his friends are from daycare, and you don't know their parents is not easy. I stressed that not enough people would come to the party and Jack wouldn't have had fun, but I shouldn't have worried, he had a great time and in the end, that is all that matters.
This year, his birthday party had a Disney Cars theme.
Nana and Papa drove in from Houston and Grandma and Grandpa came from Boerne. Aunt Brandi, Uncle Ryan and cousin Lincoln drove over from Fort Worth for the afternoon. One of Jack's closest friends from daycare, Jacob and his parents came over and Mommy and Daddy's friends Uncle Greg and Esther and Jen even stopped by to celebrate! Jack is a lucky boy to have so many people who love him!
| Mommy and the Birthday Boy! |
| Grandma with Jacob's parents |
| Mommy and Grandpa |
| Aunt Brandi and Mommy |
| Papa, Uncle Greg, Esther and Jen |
They all particularly loved the balloons:
Daddy barbequed some delicious hot dogs and hamburgers: Instead of a cake, this year I decided a cupcake tower would be more fun. The boys really enjoyed decorating their own:
After cupcakes, we spent some time in the backyard playing with balloons and sidewalk chalk:
I think he had a pretty good birthday, what do you think??


1 comment:
It was lots of fun and he LOVED it! You are right - that is all that matters. Love, Mommie Dearest
Post a Comment