June 2012
One of my first outings with 2 kids by myself was to take Jack to his first dentist appointment. I was really nervous that he would get scared, or Livi would implode, or both. Luckily for everyone, the first dentist appointment went really well. We went to a pediatric dentist, so Nemo was playing on a TV up above his head, and he got to choose a stuffed animal to hold while they cleaned his teeth. Here he is before - what a happy guy!
Here is the teeth cleaning. Jack is holding Nemo, while he is trying to watch Nemo on TV. At least he's happy and isn't screaming his head off.
Dr. Davis examined Jack's teeth and proclaimed him cavity free, so he got to hold the giant toothbrush and have his picture taken for the no cavity wall. Mom snapped one, too:
So we had a great first visit to the dentist. If only the second (and third, fourth and fifth) could have been as pleasant...but that is a story for later...
Finally, these pictures don't really fit in this post at all, but I found them on my phone and wanted to be sure I posted them somewhere. The first one is one of the first photos we took of Livi and Jack. I love how proud he is to be holding her all by himself:
2 comments:
So cute. I wish Jack hadn't had any bad experiences at the dentist. He probably takes after this grandmother who bit my dentist when I was little. They wouldn't see me any more. You probably don't need to inform Jack of this. . . Love Mommie Dearest
So proud of Jack being such a big boy at the dentist! Love the pics of him holding Livi and of him cooking. Too cute!
Post a Comment