The week we returned from Tennessee, Olivia had her 4-month checkup with Dr. Le. Her first birthday was the day of Grandma's party, so sadly, in the midst of all of the excitement, I failed to get a picture of her in her car seat. On the bright side, we have a ton of pictures from that day. Here's one for comparison:
Hi! I'm 4 months old!
Here I am when I was only 3 months old:
I think she looks a lot more alert in the first picture, but once again, the month-to-month changes are more subtle and harder to see. Compare these to May 1st, though, and it is very obvious how much she's grown!
At her 4 month checkup, Olivia was perfectly healthy and on-track developmentally. Here are her stats:
Height: 25 inches - 75th percentile
Weight: 13 pounds, 7 ounces - 50th percentile (getting close to doubling her birth weight!)
Head: 16 inchees - 50th percentile
Just like her brother at this age - tall and skinny!Right around her 4 month birthday, Olivia hit another big milestone, she rolled over from her back to her belly! While Tommy questioned the validity of my videos of Olivia rolling from belly to back last month, there was no questining this time - we have a roller. Way to go Olivia! During her fourth month Olivia will experience many other exciting firsts. It will be an exciting month - stay tuned!


1 comment:
That's my girl! She sure is growing fast. Love, Mommie Dearest
Post a Comment