April 2014
Kids R Kids has a photographer come in twice a year to take pictures of all of the kids. Usually, they somehow manage to get the biggest smiles on the kids faces and I love all of them. The pictures were still really good this time, but not as good as they usually are. I think I'm probably partly to blame for that. The photographers were already taking pictures of Livi's class when we arrived at school, so I thought I'd just stay and watch the pictures. Mostly because I was there, I think, we couldn't get Miss Livi to smile her usual, big smile. At least the photographers had no trouble getting my 4-year-old boy to smile by making their stuffed Elmo make "toot" noises. Whatever works! Here they are together - I swear I didn't dress Livi in that dress every day like the last few blog posts would have you believe!
Little Miss Livi and her half smile:
Tommy says that the sweater, dress, and shoes together, combined with the way she is standing, make her look like a little grandma in this one. I giggle whenever I look at this picture now, but I still think its adorable:
And my cute man, probably a little overdue for a haircut, but with a super cute smile thanks to flatulent Elmo :).jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Pictures are cute. I don't think I ever got any of them. :-( Livi's little half-smile just sort of looks like the Mona Lisa - makes you wonder what she is thinking. Jack's smiles are great - nothing like toots to make a boy smile. Love, Mommie Dearest
Oh, these are adorable! I had to laugh at Tommy's comment. He's right, but she's super cute all the same! Great photographer making Jack laugh like that. :)
Post a Comment