Saturday, January 30, 2016

Happy Valentines Day 2015!

February 2015

I have always loved Valentines Day. I know it is probably just a Hallmark created holiday to sell candy, cards, flowers and jewelry, but it always just makes me happy!

I helped my kiddos prepare their Ninja Turtle and Frozen valentines the night before - Jack even signed his name on his for the first year ever! The next morning, dressed in their valentine outfits (hearts for one, and Ninja Turtles for the other), the kiddos were excited to head to school for a day of valentine fun!
I took a very late lunch from work and was lucky enough to be able to make it to both kids' parties at school. I started with Jack's class. They had all made themselves some lovely hats: 
Ariana really wanted her picture taken with Jack. He was not that into it, but he obliged. Ha! 
I tried to get pictures of all of the party-goers. Man, he had a big class!
Next, I moved on to Livi's class. She was super excited that Mommy was there! 
Here are all of the cuties in her class: 
Happy Valentines Day from Jack, Livi, and all the other Kids R Kids cuties! 

No comments: