Most of you reading this probably have heard by now, but Tommy and I went to the 20 week ultrasound last Thursday and there's no doubt that I'll be having a little boy in November! I have 2 little nephews already and so many friends who have just had/are having boys - it's so exciting to think of all the fun our little guy will have playing with his cousins and friends!
(definitely a boy!)

I've been really good about holding off on shopping until I knew whether we'd be having a boy or girl, but now that we know, we had to do some shopping this weekend :). We didn't go crazy - just a few cute onesies and shirts. We also started our registry - less overwhelming than it would have been thanks to Katy's help a last week, but still overwhelming. I still have a few things I need to pick out, but I think we got a pretty good start. Many of you know Tommy's strong dislike of shopping. It's been fun to see him get so excited about shopping for our little guy. We currently have more shirts that say something about daddy on them than mommy!! Now, if we can just decide on a name...
Any must have items for a new baby boy? Any advice? Experienced moms, please let me know. I need all the help I can get!
2 comments:
Congrats Audra!
My favorite baby must haves are
bumbo seat
baby bjorn or ergo carrier
cloth diapers to use as burp rags
That is all I can think of right now but I am sure there are more!
Oh and when I first bought baby items I bought all neutral items but quickly learned that babies prefer all the bright colors, lights, and noise.
I am glad to see a pacifier registered. They have finally been vindicated since they now appear to help protect against SIDS. Who knew? I just knew that they settled you and Katy down! Love, Mommie Dearest
Post a Comment