Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Baby Jack's Nursery
By popular demand, I've finally taken some pictures of baby Jack's new nursery. Tommy put together the model airplanes all by himself! I'm sure there are a few finishing touches that we need to do, and I know there are still some things we need to buy (and no doubt few we're forgetting), but I really like how its turning out. I can't wait until the little guy is here to stay in the room! I've had quite a few friends who have had babies over the past few weeks and I find myself wanting more and more to meet little Thomas Jackson, to see how he looks like Tommy and how he looks like me, and of course to finally hold him, hear his little cry and kiss his tiny forehead. Only 56 days to go!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the nursery! I am so excited for both you and Tommy!
Audra- The nursery looks great. I'm getting so excited about the arrival of Baby Jack! Not to long now!
SOOOO cute! It looks great you guys!! Can't wait to meet little Jack.
Can't wait to sit in that comfy chair and hold little Jack and rock him to sleep. The room looks great. It won't be long now until its little occupant will be there. His birthday can't come soon enough for me. Love, Mommie Dearest
Post a Comment