And here are his 2 month, one month and 3 day old photos. He's growing so fast!!
This has been a busy week in the Mhire household. Jack started going to daycare and Mommy started back to work. I think such important events deserve their own blog post. Stay tuned!!
Thursday, February 25, 2010
3 Months
Last week, Jack had his 3 month birthday. He doesn't have his next pediatrician appointment until 4 months, so I don't have all of his stats. Using a very scientific method (ie. weighing myself on the scale with and without Jack in my arms), we've determined that he weighs about 14 pounds. From what I can tell by looking online, that puts him in the 50th percentile, right where he was last month. Height and head will have to wait until next month, but I can't believe my little boy has more than doubled in size already! Here's my big, smiley boy at 3 months old (we finally had to take the newborn insert out of the carseat this month):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He looks so sweet!! I love that smile. Hope you aren't caught in a snowdrift somewhere. Can't wait for the next "post" on your week. Love, Mommie Deareset
Post a Comment