I'm a few days late, but Jack wanted me to be sure I wished everyone a Happy St. Patrick's Day! To celebrate the occasion, Jack created his first artwork in daycare - the first of many that will grace Mommy's walls and refrigerator, I'm sure.
As you can imagine, painting with your feet is hard work, so Jack definitely needed a nap when he got home from daycare.
Hope everyone had a fantastic St. Patrick's Day!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Very cute pictures. I will now have a pint of Guiness in Jack's honor. Love, Mommie Dearest
My husband, Tommy and I have been married since June, 2004. Our son, Thomas Jackson ("Jack") was born on November 16, 2009. Our baby girl, Olivia Grace, joined the family on May 1, 2012. In addition to our human babies, we have 2 furry "sons." Max is our spoiled, but incredibly cute papillon who thinks the world revolves around him. Albert is our crazy-eyed shih-tzu who may not be the smartest, but absolutely loves everyone and everything. Tommy enjoys his job as a Senior Premier Field Engineer at Microsoft. I recently started a new job as Director of Financial Reporting for Alliance Data Systems, after nearly 12 years as an auditor at Deloitte & Touche. We love raising our 2 little muchkins in the Dallas suburb of Frisco, Texas and are trying our best to cherish every quickly passing moment. Welcome to the story of our life!
1 comment:
Very cute pictures. I will now have a pint of Guiness in Jack's honor. Love, Mommie Dearest
Post a Comment