So I mentioned that Dr. Berkun had given us the OK to try to give Jack 2-3 tablespoons of rice cereal each day. Tommy got home from his business trip on Friday night, so we decided to give it a try on Saturday evening. I'm not sure if more food ended up in his mouth, or on his face, clothes, etc., but he did pretty well for his first time. He wasn't quite sure what to make of it all, but he seemed to think it was fun to put the spoon in his mouth, even if most of the cereal came right back out :)
Ready to go...
The first bite...
Not so sure about this...
After Jack's first attempt at rice cereal, a bath was definitely in order!
All clean!
3 comments:
I am not sure what the verdict is on rice cereal, but he could get anything he wanted out of anyone with that smile! Love, Mommie Dearest
what a precious post bathtime pic! ADORABLE smile on that one!!!
I'm just loving these new photos! He's getting so big, and what a smile he has! Can't wait to see you all!
Post a Comment