Last Saturday, we met our friends Doug and Stephanie and their son Ethan at the Maritime Aquarium in South Norwalk. I wasn't too sure if Jack was old enough to enjoy it yet, but I thought it would be a fun day with friends, if nothing else. To my surprise, he loved it! He would put his hands up against the glass and babble to all the fish, sharks, or turtles as they swam by. It was so cute! I love this photo and the look of wonder in his eyes:
Here he is checking out the fish that lay on the bottom of the rivers, camouflaged with the rocks and dirt (you can see one under Jack's hand).
I can't believe how big Ethan has gotten. He's 13 months old and I think Stephanie and Doug spent most of their time chasing him around the aquarium. I guess that will be us some day in the not too distant future!
Thanks to Great Grandma Dot for the cute striped shirt!
After we finished at the aquarium, it was a beautiful day and the boys were still in good spirits, so we decided to take a stroll around SoNo. Somehow, we ended up at my favorite place, Chocopologie. We shared some moules frites and a chocolate dessert. As you can tell in the picture below, Ethan had done really well the whole afternoon, but he was ready to leave by the end:
Thanks for a wonderful afternoon - we'll miss you guys!!





3 comments:
Fun outing!! Can't wait to show him the "wonders" of Texas. Love, Mommie Dearest
I love that first picture! He's so cute. Looks like that was a fun adventure.
I just love those expressions!
Post a Comment