Our Halloween festivities began early, in Mid-October. I was really excited to dress the kids up in their costumes - I think I bought Olivia's costume in August, and Jack's probably not to long after that. Our first spooky activity was a "Trunk or Treat" in the parking lot of Gladney, the adoption agency Brandi and Ryan worked with to bring Lincoln to their home. We managed to get one photo of our whole family. It isn't great, but here we are with our little superheros:
Uncle Ryan and Lincoln also dressed up as superheros - Batman and his cutie sidekick, Robin:
Nana and Papa came along to join in on the fun!
Here's a closeup of our Spiderman. He LOVED this costume!
This little one, on the other hand, wasn't as big of a fan - I think the tutu was a little scratchy. In any case, she was the cutest Supergirl ever:
My 2 little heroes:
And the whole hero crew:
Everyone spent a lot of time decorating their trunks for the kids to stop by and get candy. Some had games, while others just had lots of spooky decorations:
After taking a few minutes to recharge with some pizza and cookies, the boys took off running and didn't stop - they are superheroes, after all:
Needless to say, everyone slept well that night. The beginning to our Halloween festivities was so much fun. Thanks for the invite, McCarthy Trio!







No comments:
Post a Comment