As I've alluded to in the past several posts, Olivia had been really close to walking since she was about 9 months old - she may have taken a step here or there, but nothing that I was willing to offically call "walking." On March 12, I brought Olivia to daycare. We knew Olivia was close to walking, so each morning I'd stand her up, poin her towards Ms. Irma, and see if she'd take a few steps. I was lucky on this day because Tommy was out of town, so I pulled out my phone and started recording. Here she is at 10 months and 12 days old:
Monday, October 14, 2013
We Have a Walker!
March 2013
As I've alluded to in the past several posts, Olivia had been really close to walking since she was about 9 months old - she may have taken a step here or there, but nothing that I was willing to offically call "walking." On March 12, I brought Olivia to daycare. We knew Olivia was close to walking, so each morning I'd stand her up, poin her towards Ms. Irma, and see if she'd take a few steps. I was lucky on this day because Tommy was out of town, so I pulled out my phone and started recording. Here she is at 10 months and 12 days old:
Way to go Livi (and I love the mohawk :) )!
As I've alluded to in the past several posts, Olivia had been really close to walking since she was about 9 months old - she may have taken a step here or there, but nothing that I was willing to offically call "walking." On March 12, I brought Olivia to daycare. We knew Olivia was close to walking, so each morning I'd stand her up, poin her towards Ms. Irma, and see if she'd take a few steps. I was lucky on this day because Tommy was out of town, so I pulled out my phone and started recording. Here she is at 10 months and 12 days old:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment