Thursday, March 31, 2016

I Can't Choose!

Spring 2015

Once again, I loved every one of the kids spring school pics. I think the photographer has figured me out - I swear he took more pictures of the kids this time than usual. Of course, Mama couldn't decide which ones she liked best, so she was forced to buy the digital download package to get all of them. It was worth it.

My handsome boy's last pictures at daycare before he becomes a big kindergartner:
 
 
Can you believe these were his first pictures at daycare in Connecticut (he was about 6 months old). I think I'm going to cry (seriously, I might have just shed a tear or two). Where did my baby go??
Even my little one has gotten so big. How cute is she? 
 
 
 
The last time Jack and Olivia will have pictures together at daycare before Jack starts kindergarten in the fall. Sniff...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These absolutely were a great group of pictures. I loved them too. Love, Mommie Dearest