Although I get overwhelmed sometimes thinking about all we need to do before he enters the world, we're getting more and more excited to meet our little man in November!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
22 Weeks!
While Brandi and Ryan were in town, had my follow up ultrasound since the little guy was uncooperative last time. This time, Baby Mhire behaved very well. I know he is just swallowing in this picture, but he looks like he is smiling to me!
Although I get overwhelmed sometimes thinking about all we need to do before he enters the world, we're getting more and more excited to meet our little man in November!
Although I get overwhelmed sometimes thinking about all we need to do before he enters the world, we're getting more and more excited to meet our little man in November!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You guys will be GREAT parents. I have no doubt. Love, Mommie Dearest
Post a Comment