Monday, July 12, 2010

Pool Party!

It was really wonderful to have a 4-day weekend for the 4th of July and we tried to take advantage of every moment.  On Monday, our friends Tom and Jen had a pool party at their house.  It was the first time I'd gotten to see the beautiful pool, barbeque and gazebo that they had built while we were in Connecticut.  It is gorgeous!  As always, Tom and Jen were great hosts - Tom grilled some yummy California tri-tip on the grill and Jen made some watermelon margaritas and all kinds of appetizers.  Jack and I took a swim in the pool, while Tommy hung out under the gazebo with all of his former FedEx Kinkos buddies.  Uncle Austin and Jack spent some time together relaxing:
I took a few photos of the group around the pool and under the gazebo, but they really don't do the area justice:
And of course, what blog entry would be complete without a couple of pictures of our little guy.  Notice the fingers always in the mouth?  Yep, definitely teething...
I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend - I know we did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing like a fun time with old friends. Love, Mommie Dearest