April 2013
No, we're not quite finished with Easter yet, only taking a break to celebrate the 11-month birthday of Miss Olivia Grace. As I read back through my posts during Jack's first year, I feel like I've slighted my baby girl a little. I don't have quite the amount of detail about her likes, dislikes and milestones as I did for Jack. I guess that's what happens when I'm at least 6 months behind in my blogging, and busy working full-time and chasing an 18-month-old with a mind of her own almost 4-year old who never ever slows down. Poor Livi.
At 11 months old, Olivia has been walking for almost a month, so she is starting to get steadier on her feet, although she tends to try to chase after her big brother a little faster than her feet can handle and ends up on her backside quite a bit. Jack was always a studier before he moved or acted, but little Livi just goes for it - for better or worse! At 11 months old, Livi is pointing at absolutely everything, waving and generally trying to figure out everything she could about the world around her. If it starts with the letter B, she'll say it, along with "Mama", "Dada", and of course "Jack,". She loves everything her big brother says and does and he is likewise adoring, attentive, and loves to make her laugh and smile. Love my sweet boy and spunky baby girl!
I appear to have forgotten to document Livi's 10 month birthday (oops!), so here's her 10 month photo:
And one month later at 11 months:
And let's not forget to post the picture of bog brother, who always wants to have his picture taken when the camera comes out:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
They do grow up fast! And yes, there is always less information on the second child! No slight intended - it's just the way it works out as parents struggle to keep up with two kids. Love, Mommie Dearest
Post a Comment