I loved Tommy, my boyfriend, when we were dating. I loved him even more as my husband when we got married. If possible, I love him even more today as the father of our child. I love watching Tommy and Jack together, how their faces light up when they see each other, how Tommy carries Jack on his shoulders and hangs him upside-down while he laughs hysterically. I can't wait to see them grow up together as father and son.
We celebrated a nice first father's day. Tommy's mom and Robert were still in town, so we all made a trip to the neighborhood pool (sorry, no pictures). Jack loved swimming just as much as he did the first time. He kicks his feet, splashes his hands, giggles and has a great time. After the pool, Austin brought over some Rudy's barbeque and after everyone left we spent a quiet night hanging out as a family of three.
Here are a couple of pictures of Daddy and his boy from the weekend:
Happy first father's day to a wonderful husband and an amazing dad. I love you, Tommy!
1 comment:
Yea, Tommy. Audra, you picked a good one. It is really fun to see you two as mom and dad. Love, Mommie Dearest
Post a Comment